- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Unpaid Social Media & Digital Marketing Assistant for Professional Cartoon Illustrator
Marketing and SalesLaugh Out Loud Ventures
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Unpaid Social Media & Digital Marketing Assistant for Professional Cartoon IllustratorBookmark This
Kenny Kiernan Illustration Studio
Posted: April 11 2016
Company Location: Scranton, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCartoon illustrator seeks unpaid Social Media & Digital Marketing Assistant in exchange for professional brand-building experience in the world of advertising, toys & games, and children's publishing!
Kenny Kiernan Illustration Studio • www.kennyk.com
For over 20 years, NYC illustrator (now relocated to Scranton, PA) Kenny Kiernan's studio has been producing fun cartoon illustrations and animation for the world's leading advertising agencies, toy & consumer goods companies and children's publishers such as Hasbro, Lego, Marvel, DC, MTV, Warner Bros, McDonald's, Nickelodeon, Scholastic and McGraw-Hill. Specializing in bold, dynamic, high-energy cartoon and comics-style characters with humor, attitude and the right amount of edge, Kenny Kiernan delivers fun and cool artwork with mass appeal - take a look at the many samples of Kenny’s illustration and animation work at www.kennyk.com.
Kenny's Social Media & Digital Marketing assistant will receive invaluable real-world experience by collaborating with the artist on developing and implementing strategies for building an already-successful business and brand into a digital marketing and social media powerhouse!
The assistant who does outstanding work here will be able to impress potential employers by including this very marketable work experience on his or her resumé, along with a glowing letter of recommendation and acknowledgment of valuable work well done by industry veteran Kenny Kiernan. This is a great opportunity to apply school learning and skills to the real world for aspiring social media professionals and digital marketers - particularly those with an interest in the fields of advertising, art & design, toys and gaming, or publishing.
This is about monitoring and increasing the numbers; a dramatic quantifiable growth in Kenny's client base and social media following as a direct result of these efforts will be an undeniable professional accomplishment that puts the qualified assistant well ahead of the pack in the eyes of potential employers.
This is remote work requiring access to a secure computer. The ultimate goal is to attract new illustration and animation clients for Kenny Kiernan Illustration Studio in the advertising, toys & games, and children's publishing markets using the following digital marketing methods:
- Social Media marketing: create new profiles, build a polished social media presence and following on multiple networks from its current minimal state. Curate and post relevant content, maintaining a consistent rotation of engaging posts, also showcasing the latest artwork, news and other content from Kenny.
- Email marketing: build and grow a large targeted email list to keep subscribers current with periodic mailings of the latest work samples and news updates, and keep Kenny Kiernan on subscribers' radar when considering artists to hire for new work.
- Targeted Search and Outreach to Potential Clients: use social media networks' proprietary targeted search functions to proactively identify, connect with, and email potential illustration clients - such as creative directors, art directors, art buyers and editors of toy & game companies, advertising agencies, children’s book/teen/graphic novel publishers, app developers, and other relevant work leads.
- Advertising: research and test ad campaigns with Adwords, social media advertising, AdRoll and other options.
- Analytics: monitor and interpret social media and Google analytics data on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to compile actionable data in order to continually evaluate and improve our marketing strategy.
Estimated time commitment: 10-12 hours a week
Requirements- Access to a secure computer to perform remote work
- Digital marketing experience and expertise
- Familiarity with the most popular social networks
- Self-motivated and able to deliver effective work consistently
- Art & design background preferred
- Ability to design appealing social media banners and graphics
- Excellent organizational skills
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics, Self-driven, Social Media Measurement, Organization Skills, Targeted Advertising
Preferred - Google Adwords, Design