- Internships /
- Marketing /
- USA Olympic Gold Medalist Seeks Marketing Intern For Sports Training Company
Multimedia InternEncore Enterprises
Marketing assistant internshipRepublic of Wonders
Instagram InspiralistCauvee LLC
2017 SPRING INTERNSHIPSOmaha Media Group LLC
Sports Marketing Internships with Rosenhaus Sports - BaseballRosenhaus Sports
Marketing InternA Noise Within
Public Relations InternChigurupati Technologies
Social Media & Community CoordinatorChigurupati Technologies
USA Olympic Gold Medalist Seeks Marketing Intern For Sports Training CompanyBookmark This
THINK. WORK. PLAY! LLC
Posted: August 11 2016
Company Location: Laurel, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThink. Work. Play! LLC is a fast growing basketball skills development company based on the East Coast! While basketball training is the main focus, there are a ton of avenues to bring revenue to the business. Ex. training, apparel, mentorship, courses, evaluations, appearances, book selling, etc. It doesn't matter how well one's products are if the consumers don't know they exist. WELCOME!
Are you creative?
Are you into sports?
Are you bored with the monotony of learning?
Do you want the freedom to test out your own methods?
Are you computer savvy?
Do you think outside the box.
This is the internship for you!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.