Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Paid Marketing Internshipswetravelsolo
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Video Marketing ManagerBookmark This
Angel Investors Network
425 Broadway Street
Redwood City, CA
Posted: April 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for energetic, motivated, driven individuals to our growing a video selling company.
We have developed a video selling platform for individual creators and we are expanding our marketing team to get the word out about it!
ResponsibilitiesYou’ll be receiving guidance and assignments related to video marketing from the marketing team. This will include setting up video shoots, contacting potential video subjects, editing videos, perfecting sample videos, and marketing the videos online. You will also assist with integrating video content into our website and blog.
In addition, you will assist office management with a few daily tasks and special conferences business development attends.
Requirements- Experience and passion for video production/editing/marketing
- Ability to operate independently and under pressure.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Really solid people skills. We’re a friendly bunch who work hard and play hard.
- Comfort with Macs and Gmail/Google Docs.
- Comfort with camera and video equipment
- 200% Awesome Attitude
- Permanent U.S. work authorization.
- Other creative sensibilities (includes a strong knack for creative writing, use of visual imagery, etc.)
- Interest in photography
- An interest in technology, marketing, digital media, and/or entrepreneurship.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.