Online Exclusive Luxury Jewelry Marketing InternshipDuke & Duchess Jewelers
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipXperii
Marketing | Events | Sales Intern ( Part Time)Urbana
Board Game Company - Marketing InternshipBreaking Bread
Spring 2017 Marketing/Communications InternTree Nutri™
Spring 2017 Marketing and Communication CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing Interndlr | marketing, inc.
Video Production Intern - Video, After effectsBookmark This
13911 Ridgedale Drive
Posted: April 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGoals.com is the world’s top website dedicated to helping people achieve their goals. We are looking for video interns to create short 15 second videos that kill it on social media! Qualified applicants must be goal-oriented, have an exceptional work ethic, along with the passion to be part of our winning team. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and build your portfolio while being exposed to the exciting and fast paced challenges that come with online marketing and “tech start-ups.” When applying, please attach samples of your most outstanding work along with your resume.
We are looking for bright and motivated candidate who love video production, editing and social media. Candidates should know how to develop and produce creative video concepts (story board, produce footage, create motion graphics and visual effects, etc.) and ultimately create compelling videos that tell the brand story of Goals.com.
ResponsibilitiesProjects may vary from promotional videos, recruitment videos, motivating and inspiring videos, and other related topics for Goals.com and its social media outlets. Under the direction of our marketing department, video production interns will be responsible for all pre and post production aspects of video projects:
• Researching and developing concepts
• Script writing
• Audio recording
Requirements• Actively pursuing a degree from an accredited institution, college or university
• Currently studying, or recent graduate of, journalism, communications, video production or a related field
• 1 year of video production and social media marketing experience
The ideal candidate will be/have:
• Familiar with social media video hosting platforms and adjust videos to fit each channel (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram)
• Uploading video and audio content
• Capture and direct video content
• Edit and caption video content
• Good storyteller (you know how to grab the attention of our audience)
• Experience adding logos, links, etc. to promote Goals.com
• Resourceful, problem-solver who can work independently
• Highly creative and compelled to exceed expectations (you have BIG ideas)
• Informed of industry trends and make suggestions to follow suit
SkillsRequired - Video Editing, Video Advertising, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Creativity, Motivated, Goal Oriented