SEO Social and Online MarketingBiteHeist Inc
Commerical Business InsurancePat Palmer Insurance
Digital Marketing Manager-- Social Media Marketinggo2museum.com INC
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - University of Colorado Springs - ColoradoU-Haul International
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Gweynedd Mercy University - PennsylvaniaU-Haul International
Marketing Intern for a Green Travel and Lifestyle Magazine (Winter/Spring 2017)Ecophiles
Retail Marketing InternshipPeridot Promotions
Non-profit Executive Marketing InternshipPro Players Foundation
Video/Photo/Media InternBookmark This
Schools for Children, Inc.
8 Winchester Place
Posted: January 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSchools for Children, a nonprofit organization, is committed to building and growing schools and programs where learning takes many forms and where the needs and talents of each individual child is respected. We currently manage three private schools and a professional development and training program.
Looking for a staff videographer/photographer to assist with taking pictures and videos and currently editing video footage. Items will be used on web sites, social media accounts and for promotional activities and events.
Position is not office based, but will meet on periodically to go over projects and updates needed.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Helpful if intern has video equipment