Marketing InternPOS Rumor
Creative Analytics Internship - Summer 2017Today's Business
Creative Marketing Internship - Summer 2017Today's Business
Marketing ManagerIMDS (International Material Data System)
Paid Account Executive-- University of Georgia AreaPocketMoney, LLC
Paid Account Executive-- University of Florida AreaPocketMoney, LLC
Paid Account Executive- East Carolina University AreaPocketMoney, LLC
Paid Account Executive- College of Charleston/ The Citadel AreaPocketMoney, LLC
Virtual AssistantBookmark This
Authentic Ink Graphs
Posted: December 11 2015
Company Location: White Plains, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAltezza Group LLC Intern Position Information
Now hiring for a self-motivated, energetic, and creative individual to fill our marketing assistant position!
With offices across the country, acclaimed memorabilia business, ‘Altezza Group’ is searching for a virtual marketing assistant. We are looking for a qualified intern to assist with a multitude of tasks. More details can be found below. Altezza Group LLC owns five different memorabilia businesses including The Autograph Factory, Authentic Ink Graphs, $55 & Under as well as others. Given the success of our marketing campaigns this year, we are looking for an individual who will be excited to learn the basics of management, marketing, and basic company development in order to become a valued addition to our team! We provide a thorough and extensive training program for entry level candidates. We offer a wide range of memorabilia from chess wizard Magnus Carlsen to Brad Pitt and Harry Potter himself Daniel Radcliffe. Altezza Group seeks an intern who can assistant with a wide variety of tasks. It’s important to be able to ‘wear different hats,’ and execute different types of tasks on a daily basis.
As an intern for Altezza Group LLC the position would be one of wearing “various different hats.” As a new startup we are moving fast and growing so as new employees are hired it will be easier to deviate the work.
• Social Media Campaigns - Paid and Unpaid
• SEO + Marketing - fixing our websites to make it SEO friendly
• Tent marketing - Video Footage, Articles/Blogs, eBook
• Running virtual errands - Assorted tasks need to be accomplished.
• Transforming the office binder into a virtual one. Turning a one paragraph “How To” into a complex detailed description as well as a “How To Video” for every specific job.
• Creating a manual on everything from how to conduct an interview on how to find images.
• Turning the business into numbers. For example, adding time putting an exact measurements on every detail. For example filing photos, how long that should take. Important for us to be meticulous on numbers.
• Turning the supplies inventory count into something on automatic.....
• Train ground team employee members
References Former Interns
Luke Chilkoswky (Former Intern) - (610) 908-9565 Steve Gallo (Former Intern) - (302) 650-9746