Marketing and Growth InternLilac Technology Inc.
Fall 2017 Full-Time Marketing Internship for Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.
Fall 2017 Part-Time Marketing Internship for Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.
Marketing Internschool Bunch
Internship in China C188 - Sales and Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C101 - Digital Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Part Time Internship OpportunityPods&Pads
Virtual Marketing and Creative Agency seeks Marketing InternBookmark This
It's J Media, a development of JGW Enterprises
Posted: January 26 2016
Company Location: Memphis, TN
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company, IT'S J MEDIA, is a virtually operated branding and full-service marketing agency, offering our clients effective marketing strategy solutions to increase exposure and organizational growth. Our cutting edge approach will spice up brands and strengthen company identities, visibility, and marketing initiatives.
It's J Media is a virtual marketing and creative agency that provides cutting-edge marketing solutions to brands world-wide.
We are currently looking for a few marketing interns who are interested in learning how to have a thriving online marketing and promotions business. This internship will afford the opportunity to build a marketing portfolio and gain experience in business management. We are looking to secure interns ASAP from anywhere across the globe. This will be a virtual learning and working experience. We have both full-time and part-time positions available.
Responsibilities- Assist with Website overall appeal.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.