- Internships /
- Marketing /
- VIRTUAL MARKETING ASSISTANT INTERN -SUBMIT RESUME TO KY@BLUEPRINTGLOBALGROUP.COM
Social Media Marketing/ Graphic Design Apparel internConscious Artwear LLC
Podcast production management and PRNature's Premiere
Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Online Travel Agency Brand ManagerPink Palapa Enterprises
Marketing InternExpandable Software, Inc.
Digital Marketing InternSnobSwap
Online MarketingKissi Couture Inc
VIRTUAL MARKETING ASSISTANT INTERN -SUBMIT RESUME TO KY@BLUEPRINTGLOBALGROUP.COMBookmark This
Blueprint Global Group
Posted: February 08 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVIRTUAL MARKETING ASSISTANT INTERN POSITION AVAILABLE
Blueprint Global Group, an international brand development and marketing firm, is seeking a talented, team-focused VIRTUAL MARKETING ASSISTANT INTERN to join our team. Your super-star attitude and strong organizational skills will enhance our mission to set the standard in our field for exceptional client service and professional excellence. Blueprint Global Group is a full service global concierge and events agency that specializes in creating bespoke experiences. Our client base includes high profile corporations, celebrities, red carpet events, philanthropic events and many more.
The program is a non- paid 90 days- 20 hours a week/ internship/probationary employment opportunity that allow participants to get hands-on experience in the everyday management of branding, events, marketing & Lifestyle services. Weekly progress is assessed according to individual objectives. An intern assessment is conducted at the end of the internship. The ideal candidate will have stellar interpersonal skills, and will remain professional and engaging at all times. A level head is of the utmost importance, as the opportunity to interact with high profile individuals exists.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
• Working with the Marketing Manager on accounts to integrate campaigns with client/brand promotions
• Coordinating events and maintaining successful campaign operations
• Building relationships with clients and communicating promotional services
• Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for campaigns
• Development of promotional marketing materials
• Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and event personnel
• Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, and production
• Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
RequirementsOur “hands on” nontraditional environment ensures that you gain real world experience in virtually every area of agency business.
• All applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in college OR at least 2 years’ experience in a related field (fields preferred: business, marketing, public relations, hospitality, sales, communication, journalism )
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications - MS Word, Excel – strong PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of social media
• Creative writing skills
• Superior project management skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing clear communication of timelines and expectations to team members