- Internships /
- Marketing /
- VIRTUAL MARKETING ASSISTANT INTERN -SUBMIT RESUME TO KY@BLUEPRINTGLOBALGROUP.COM
Business Specialist/ Marketing InternBrand PGH, Inc.
Marketing ~ Management ~ Entry Level InternshipsBrand PGH, Inc.
Social Media Marketing Intern needed for law firm.Redding Fitzpatrick, LLP
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing and celebrity events.(eipunlimited)
VIRTUAL MARKETING ASSISTANT INTERN -SUBMIT RESUME TO KY@BLUEPRINTGLOBALGROUP.COMBookmark This
Blueprint Global Group
Posted: January 08 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVIRTUAL MARKETING ASSISTANT INTERN POSITION AVAILABLE
Blueprint Global Group, an international entertainment & sports brand marketing & events firm. We are seeking a talented, team-focused VIRTUAL MARKETING ASSISTANT INTERN to join our team. Your super-star attitude and strong organizational skills will enhance our mission to set the standard in our field for exceptional client service and professional excellence. Our client base includes high profile corporations, celebrities, red carpet events, philanthropic events and many more.
The program is a non- paid 90 days- 10-20 hours a week/ internship/probationary employment opportunity that allow participants to get hands-on experience in the everyday management of branding, events, marketing & Lifestyle services. Weekly progress is assessed according to individual objectives. An intern assessment is conducted at the end of the internship. The ideal candidate will have stellar interpersonal skills, and will remain professional and engaging at all times. A level head is of the utmost importance, as the opportunity to interact with high profile individuals exists.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to email@example.com
• Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
• Working with the Marketing Manager on accounts to integrate campaigns with client/brand promotions
• Coordinating events and maintaining successful campaign operations
• Building relationships with clients and communicating promotional services
• Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for campaigns
• Development of promotional marketing materials
• Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and event personnel
• Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, and production
• Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
RequirementsOur “hands on” nontraditional environment ensures that you gain real world experience in virtually every area of agency business.
• All applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in college OR at least 2 years’ experience in a related field (fields preferred: business, marketing, public relations, hospitality, sales, communication, journalism )
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications - MS Word, Excel – strong PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of social media
• Creative writing skills
• Superior project management skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing clear communication of timelines and expectations to team members