Virtual Marketing & Branding AssistantBookmark This
Skilled Sourcing LLC
Posted: April 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSkilled Sourcing is spinning off a new division this summer aimed at start-ups and we need help bringing this to the biotech, pharmaceutical and possibly the IT community. Our sandbox this summer will be the Raleigh market. This will be our launch site and test market. We will then expand into the Charlotte market and across the state of North Carolina soon after.
We are looking for 1 or 2 interns that can help us pull this off. This is going to be an exciting internship that will give you experience in building a start-up of our own!
Skilled Sourcing has been in the recruiting business since 2008. We specialize in a number of industries and job functions. Some of the industries we serve are as follows:
* Pharmaceutical / Nutraceutical
Some of the job functions we support are:
* C-level roles
We provide both contingency and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services to our clients.
Responsibilities- Working towards a degree in Marketing, Business Management, Journalism, or any related field.
- Must have an interest in event planning.
- Should be comfortable conducting online research.
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact with the business community.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
RequirementsThis can be a part-time or full-time internship opportunity. You can let us know how many hours per week you will be working based on your internship needs.
The most important project of this entire internship will be to help put together a Shark Tank-like event to be hosted in late summer (or possibly early fall). Start-ups will come to us to pitch their company and why we should partner with them to support all of their recruiting/staffing/HR needs. If this model works, we plan on doing this a total of 2-4 times per year.
Some other highlights to this internship include:
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the executive team.
- Take and build upon our social media infrastructure or start a new social media campaign entirely.
- Make connections with local business incubators and accelerators.
- Research and connect us with the local networking opportunities (Chamber of Commerce, etc.).
- Online and offline brand building.
- Work with media outlets to help with press releases, online bloggers, podcasts, etc.
- Help to document this entire process from the ground up for a possible Ebook to be released.
- Assist in launching and managing a crowdfunding campaign if it seems feasible with the business model.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Marketing Event Planning, Marketing Communications, Online Research
Preferred - Brand Developement