IT/Computer Systems InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Communications InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
ERP - Inside Sales Associatesyscon solutions
Intern - Marketing and CommunicationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Marketing InternBuh! Gaming
SALES & MARKETING INTERNJetzy
Business Development executiveAdroo Technologies LLC
Marketing InternEZC Pak
Virtual Marketing Intern for Talent AgencyBookmark This
RIGHTEOUS TALENT LLC
Posted: April 10 2016
Company Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTalent agency looking for an experienced Marketing Intern to work remotely and handle the marketing/branding needs of the company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or recent graduate.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.