Marketing Intern - Beauty & Fragrance IndustryBeauty Encounter
Social Media - Fall 2017 InternshipFine Brothers Entertainment
INTERN TO HIRE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION AVAILABLE IN LOS ANGELESarkDigital
Neighborhood Sun – Fall 2017 InternshipNeighborhood Sun
SOCIAL MEDIA/MARKETING INTERNwww.statroute.com
Hands-On Marketing Internship in Highland BeachZelynk
Brand Ambassador at The Fillmore Silver SpringLive Nation
Marketing/Communications InternBounce Children's Foundation
Virtual Marketing Intern for Talent AgencyBookmark This
RIGHTEOUS TALENT LLC
Posted: April 10 2016
Company Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTalent agency looking for an experienced Marketing Intern to work remotely and handle the marketing/branding needs of the company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or recent graduate.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.