PAID - Digital Marketing & Web Analyst InternU Haul International
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Summer Marketing InternshipTUN.com
Marketing & PR Intern for a Social EnterpriseShe Geeks Out
Sales and MarketingPhoenix Home & Garden Magazine
New Mobile App Ambassador - HS STUDENTS ONLYKamcord
Social Media Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Virtual Marketing/Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Posted: April 14 2015
Company Location: Upper Chichester, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYOakleyPR is a boutique public relations firm that empowers registered nonprofit corporations and 501(c)(3) charitable organizations in the Greater Philadelphia Area with public relations, social media, and online marketing support services.
Our mission is simple: to make public relations an asset for nonprofits, not a problem. We are dedicated to empowering nonprofit organizations with the tools they need to increase public awareness of programs and initiatives, engaging potential donors or constituents using traditional and digital media relations, and earning media placements on the local, regional, and national levels while respecting budget limitations and deadlines.
Marketing/Public Relations Intern
YOakleyPR is looking for a talented, creative, and flexible part-time marketing/public relations intern to join our virtual internship team. As a marketing/public relations intern, you will not only be the heart of YOakleyPR, but you will also be assisting with the development and implementation of integrated marketing communication plans for 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in the United States.
Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to work with other students and recent graduates from across the United States in an energetic and relaxed virtual environment dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations serve their communities.
The ideal candidate for this role must be both analytical and creative, have extensive experience with social media, and have entry level (1-2 years) experience in marketing either through coursework or other internship/extracurricular experiences.
Responsibilities- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results and help evolve strategy
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) best practices along with Google AdWords, Google Keyword Planner Tool, and Google Analytics to serve clients’ online marketing needs.
- Seek thought-leading content for clients and post material as appropriate on various social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) through Hootsuite
- Manage a WordPress website as it relates to marketing for nonprofits
- Participate in soliciting new business and finding nonprofits to work with
Requirements- Current undergraduate (junior or above), graduate student, or college graduate.
- Up-to-date LinkedIn profile
- Familiar with Google Drive and Google Hangouts
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to work virtually
- Excellent time management skills
- Be able to intern for either 5 or 6 months
- Skills required: some nonprofit and social media management experience; public relations; marketing
- Skills preferred: Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), B2B Marketing, B2B Sales, Networking, Canva
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Nonprofits, Online Marketing, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Social Media Marketing, Blogging, Google Adwords, B2B Marketing, Business Networking, Search Engine Optimization, B2B Sales, Search Engine Marketing