Social Media & Community Management InternCumulus Entertainment
Marketing Specialist/Executive Assistant/Content ManagementLeading With Courage Academy
Communication and Marketing Rep! Paid InternsAtlantic Solutions
Social Media Marketing at App Development CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing Maven in Training NeededEvent Industry Marketing by BeatCreative
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Virtual PR & Marketing InternBookmark This
Olivia Smith PR & Marketing
Posted: May 04 2016
Company Location: Brea, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterested in working with an entrepreneur to help build a brand? I am currently looking for an intern to assist me in relaunching my company and a new web workshop.
I currently work with individuals and small businesses to help them grow their brand and foster their passion. Unfortunately, due to high demand, I've had to put my brand on the back burner while working with my clients. I'm looking for an intern that works well virtually, loves social media and can think outside the box.
This internship is unpaid, but I will offer a stipend at the end of the internship as a HUGE thank you. Since it is unpaid, I will also work with your schedule if you have another job. If you currently need college credit, I can also work with your counselor to offer that.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, PR or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress and social media outlets