Visual Designer InternBookmark This
North Arlington, NJ
Posted: September 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Visual Designer Intern with a strong interest and passion for design and development of high quality and eye catching marketing materials and campaigns. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated individual with willingness to get her/his hands dirty and have the ability to dedicate 10-20 hours per week. This is a part-time internship at our North Arlington, NJ location. We specialize in creating beautiful printing/marketing materials resulting in high quality, stunning pieces of artwork.
This is an unpaid internship position (May lead to a commission based position) and it is perfect for candidates looking for school credit, letter of recommendation and/or extra curricular/professional experience.
• Design and develop of high quality and visually attractive web ads, signages, ad banner, brochures, and other promotional materials.
• Collaborate with the owner to design engaging images and graphics for use in print & digital channels.
• Utilize strong communication skills and creativity to bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion.
• Assist with general design tasks such as company presentations, business cards and promotional flyers.
• An eye for creating elegant, visually attractive online and off line marketing campaigns and are up to the latest trends in the digital space.
• Demonstrates capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performing and highly collaborative environment.
• Ability to keep projects on track creatively and in accordance with production deadlines.