Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Visual Designer InternBookmark This
North Arlington, NJ
Posted: September 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Visual Designer Intern with a strong interest and passion for design and development of high quality and eye catching marketing materials and campaigns. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated individual with willingness to get her/his hands dirty and have the ability to dedicate 10-20 hours per week. This is a part-time internship at our North Arlington, NJ location. We specialize in creating beautiful printing/marketing materials resulting in high quality, stunning pieces of artwork.
This is an unpaid internship position (May lead to a commission based position) and it is perfect for candidates looking for school credit, letter of recommendation and/or extra curricular/professional experience.
• Design and develop of high quality and visually attractive web ads, signages, ad banner, brochures, and other promotional materials.
• Collaborate with the owner to design engaging images and graphics for use in print & digital channels.
• Utilize strong communication skills and creativity to bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion.
• Assist with general design tasks such as company presentations, business cards and promotional flyers.
• An eye for creating elegant, visually attractive online and off line marketing campaigns and are up to the latest trends in the digital space.
• Demonstrates capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performing and highly collaborative environment.
• Ability to keep projects on track creatively and in accordance with production deadlines.