cool consumer electronics startup looking for someone who wants to learn guerilla marketingAnsrBall Technologies Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
**** Wall Street Company Seeking PR / SEO/ marketing InternsBookmark This
44 Wall Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo You Want Work Experience on Wall Street?
Kickass wall street payment company looking for interns who have
1) have passion in
2) want to learn more of
3) want real life work experience in
… social media, public relations, search engine optimization / marketing , graphic design, growth hacking, and all that fun marketing stuff.
Unlike most wall street companies, we're laid back (you can dress in whatever you want, as long as you are dressed in something).
Startup environment... no micromanagement.. and lots of freedom in creativity.
And we move fast. Learn fast, launch fast, optimize fast, scale fast, and fail fast (but hopefully less and less).
- College degree and work experience is NOT required
- You may work from home, but will need to come in at least once a week.
We're looking for kickass interns in following areas
Marketing (accepting 6 more applicants)
- blogging - researching content ideas, check facts, and of course, writing content
- SEO / linkbuilding - ever wonder how websites get found? you'll learn that here
- marketing - reach out to influencers in blogosphere, Youtube, instagram, and pinterest
- Must love writing. If you have a blog, submit your blog URL with your resume.
- Please submit 2 articles
- write an interesting or funny story about your life, under 500 words.
- write an short article on how you think payment technology will lift the people in poverty out of it
Remember, we can tell if articles were copied. (Thank you, internet search engines).
Media & Graphics (accepting 2 more applicants)
- Required experience: photoshop
- Ideal to have experienced: illustrator, video editing
- Language skills: What other language do you FLUENTLY speak? (We're very diverse & are actively looking for interns who can also speak Spanish, Nigerian, Filipino, Hindi, Indonesian - for more, please visit TransFast.com).
- Please send URL to your portfolio along with your resume
What to submit
1) You resume in the BODY of the email
2) Stuff asked above (blog URL, articles, portfolio, etc.) in the BODY of the email
Remember, everything in email body. NO ATTACHMENTS.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be reaching out to influencers (via email, twitter, youtube, instagram) , and create relationships with them.
RequirementsLove PR (you will be pitching all day every day)
Have thick skin (rejections should not phase you)
SkillsRequired - Comfortable working independently, Active Team Player, Creative Thinking, Public Relations Skills, Articulate Communicator, Channel Partner Development, Building Business Partnerships, Building Community Partnerships, Corporate Partnership Development, Ability to work under pressure
Preferred - Cision, Vocus, Influencer Marketing