Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing InternMs Cat TV
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Seeking AMAZING marketing/social media intern for women's creativity and wellness studio!Life Lab, LLC
Digital Marketing **1 remaining - cash bonuses**IMScalable.com
Marketing InternshipAffinity Search Partners
2017 Kayak Pittsburgh Marketing InternVenture Outdoors
Marketing Internship at Fast Growing BrandElevate
Web and Social Media Content Manager InternshipBookmark This
Midwest Plains Volleyball Conference
Posted: August 12 2016
Company Location: St Louis, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCollegiate club volleyball conference with schools from Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Nebraska, and Arkansas. Men's and women's divisions.
This position is virtual, but preference will be given to those in the St. Louis, Missouri area. Those in the area are able to travel to volleyball tournaments.
Responsibilities* Design an easy to use layout for the current pages of the website
* Refine SEO descriptions to increase search engine rank
* Post current documents and photographs
* Integrate Facebook and website for optimal user experience
* Regularly update the website and Facebook page with the most current information
** This position is unpaid, but we will work with you to earn college credit if needed. Also, you will gain a great deal of experience and a reference/recommendation upon successful completion. **
Requirements* Digital and social media marketing
* Comfortable with Facebook and Wix
* Knowledge of basic web design using Wix
* PREFERRED: Volleyball and/or sports knowledge
* NICE TO HAVE: Basic photography skills
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Web Design, Facebook Marketing, WiX
Preferred - Photography, Sports Industry, Volleyball