Spring 2017 Marketing InternNew Heartland Group
Content Marketing InternBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Marketing AnalyticsBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Social Media MarketerNuWorld Gaming Inc
Marketing internSGP Packaging
Social Media InternshipHER. Boutique
Field Marketing and Events InternAlteryx
Sales & Marketing InternCorkerbec Ventures
Web Content BuildingBookmark This
Madison & Mulholland
rock spring rd
Posted: July 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMadison & Mulholland is an ecommerce company. We offer multiple products for sale via the Daily Deal Industry. September we are launching a crowd funding event, raising money for one of our new products. The company is looking for an inventive social media expert, or interest in pursuing social media/PR as an occupation. Hands on experience, fast paced - must be willing to jump in and work on all aspects of the business as required.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Social Media or Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Social Media, Branded Content Development, Content Creation
Preferred - Pinterest, Facebook, Content Managed Websites