PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
Marketing AssistantThrive Events, Inc.
SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Summer Internship - Marketing & Sales Consulting (PAID)Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
Web Content WriterBookmark This
World Web Partners
Posted: May 21 2015
Company Location: Hollywood, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorld Web Partners, is a full service digital marketing agency, with a specialty in lead generation. World Web partners has over 75 years of combined industry with experience in both the education and marketing industries. We take pride in understanding our clients’ needs and work very hard to deliver returns on their Investments. Studying and analyzing data, search trends and website engagement has become the focal point of our agency. Our clients and employees are our selling points as we pride ourselves in quality customer service and care.
World Web Partners is seeking a Web Content Writer Intern! If you are detail-oriented, possess strong writing and editing skills, and a positive attitude, you may be just who we are looking for! This is a paid internship. Additional desired skills: social media knowledge and technologically savvy.
Responsibilities• Consistent blogging; Attract additional followers to the WWP site and blog
• Stay abreast of current industry news and events
• Write whitepapers and executive summaries/teasers for web publications
• Connect with readers of all industry knowledge levels and various business sizes with relevant topics and timely updates
• Contribute to social sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google +
Requirements• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing or Communication
• Ability to write and speak as a brand representative
• Web writing and professional blogging experience
• Ability to effectively work independently as well as collaboratively
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Proofing and editing skills with knowledge of grammar and punctuation is required
• Ability to write copy that utilizes current search engine optimization
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is necessary
• Resume and Cover Email
• A 250-300 word essay on how this internship will assist you in achieving your career goals
• 1 Letter of Recommendation (preferably from a staff or faculty member from your school/college/university)
• Your Portfolio (if applicable)