College Marketing Representative - Madison, WIWarner Music Group
Fashion Marketing InternHollenberg
Crowdfunding project marketing manager - sustainability/green home industryFlorida Green Home Consultants LLC
Marketing InternFour Mine Co LLC
Marketing InternThe Tech Connection
Growth Hacker Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Big real Estate Firm Looking for motivated studend ..getting to know the Manhattan Real estate markeNest seekers International
Web Design and Graphics InternBookmark This
Posted: May 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWith a holistic approach, rooted in a synergistic background of marketing, branding, and development, we nurture our talents’ careers, turning them into business entities and empires. We understand the ever-shifting media landscape as well as the balance of traditional strategy, online and off. Our practice combines all facets of brand building — social media, literary opportunities, television, product creation and events. We raise clients’ profiles in every arena, driving brands and voices forward.
RequirementsGraphics Intern Requirements:
The internship mainly includes designing graphics for print and web. There is also the opportunity to contribute to photography, copywriting, and social media projects. We're always open to new skills and ideas.
• Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, and social media accounts
• Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in graphic arts:
• Prior experience creating graphics
• Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Enthusiasm for the design process and flexibility to changing priorities
• Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, & Photoshop.
• Must be in the NYC and available immediately and if not in NYC -accessible to produce work in a timely manner.
Education: Must be studying graphic design or a related area.
Experience working with graphic design applications.
Requires the ability to take direction, have strong organizational and time management skills, and have the ability to pay close attention to detail and effectively handle multiple projects under the direction of the C.E.O. Ideal for someone in the NYC area and if you are outside NYC, please be accessible via email for work projects.