Publishing Marketing AssociateBook Your Success Now
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsMAC-Management Group
Online Development InternCME Outfitters, LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Web Design and Graphics InternBookmark This
Posted: May 09 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWith a holistic approach, rooted in a synergistic background of marketing, branding, and development, we nurture our talents’ careers, turning them into business entities and empires. We understand the ever-shifting media landscape as well as the balance of traditional strategy, online and off. Our practice combines all facets of brand building — social media, literary opportunities, television, product creation and events. We raise clients’ profiles in every arena, driving brands and voices forward.
RequirementsGraphics Intern Requirements:
The internship mainly includes designing graphics for print and web. There is also the opportunity to contribute to photography, copywriting, and social media projects. We're always open to new skills and ideas.
• Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, and social media accounts
• Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in graphic arts:
• Prior experience creating graphics
• Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Enthusiasm for the design process and flexibility to changing priorities
• Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, & Photoshop.
• Must be in the NYC and available immediately and if not in NYC -accessible to produce work in a timely manner.
Education: Must be studying graphic design or a related area.
Experience working with graphic design applications.
Requires the ability to take direction, have strong organizational and time management skills, and have the ability to pay close attention to detail and effectively handle multiple projects under the direction of the C.E.O. Ideal for someone in the NYC area and if you are outside NYC, please be accessible via email for work projects.