Marketing InternGranada Theater
Marketing Internship - 3+ MonthsSendinBlue
Social Media Intern Needed ASAPLuxor Communications
Social Media Marketing Intern - BeautyLuxor Communications
Digital Marketing & Social Media InternDrive Rite Academy
Technically Media Digital Marketing InternTechnicallyMedia
Social Media Internshipdeshawndmanagement
Web Design InternBookmark This
125 Fairfield Way. Suite 240
Posted: August 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Boxless Media is a Digital Marketing Agency & Website Development company. We work with clients of different industries creating websites & developing marketing solutions. Our atmosphere is laid back, but we work very hard to ensure our clients are elated with results.
Boxless Media is a small, prospering startup specializing social media, digital advertising and search engine optimization. We are searching for a Website Design Intern with motivation and personality to flourish in our small startup environment. As an intern, you will create (and assist in the creation of) websites for a wide range of clients (from Local businesses to nationwide celebrities & much more in between). You will be responsible for some edits for existing websites as well as communicating with our team & the rest of our company concerning website creation progress.
• Analyze website design concepts & incorporate these into the design & creation of Boxless Media websites.
• Develop an understanding of the design process & problem solving methods as well as explore the effect certain website layouts, etc. have in different industries.
• Translate concepts & ideas verbally & visually with various forms of media to communicate.
• Review and evaluate existing website designs and look for ways to improve them
• Limited copywriting and editing of website content for SEO optimization
• File Management including naming conventions, folder organization and file migrations
• Learn project and task management processes
We are looking for someone to start ASAP & End Dates are flexible but the internship will last 3-4 months. This position could lead to full-time employment.
To apply, visit boxlessmedia.com/IAmNext or send your resume to email@example.com.
• Experience creating & editing WordPress websites
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - graphic design experience
• Knowledgeable about web-trends
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or comparable; HTML & CSS a plus. - Strong Typography, photo editing and imaging skills.
• Effective & reliable communication skills to work directly with managers & coworkers
• Must be easy going with a good attitude! This a startup, not a corporate job!
• Available for 20 hours per week
• Consistent effort & professional work-ethic
• Organized, self-starting & detail-oriented
Web Design Interns work on a variety of projects including, website layout, basic website updates, and web based applications.
• Develop web pages utilizing industry standard techniques, tools,
and site development platforms/languages
• Update and maintain existing websites and database applications, including routine edits, text
updates, and adding PDF, links, and photographs
• Assess new media, standards, technologies, and trends
•Assist Marketing team in brainstorming advertising strategies
•Test web pages for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions
•Ensure content layout is accessible
•Recommend website improvements
SkillsRequired - Basic HTML, WordPress, Web Design
Preferred - CSS, C#, HTML/XML, Responsive Web Design