Marketing & Copywriting InternZ Supply
Campus Brand Ambassador Washington University St. LouisMosaic
Full-Time Internship – Marketing/Public Relations/AdvertisingSlate and Bow Inc.
Promotions Assistant - Entry LevelSynergy Management
PR & Marketing AssistantSynergy Management
Client Relations AssociateSynergy Management
Marketing/Advertising- Paid InternshipSynergy Management
Web/Marketing InternSouthern Bride
Web DesigneBookmark This
Posted: May 06 2015
Company Location: Canada, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is responsible for designing, developing and implementing web sites using Optimize Press & WordPress as well as asset Development for marketing campaigns and promotions.
Responsibilities• Interacts with Project Manager to collect web page requirements
• Makes requested changes to documents
• Converts files from various file formats
• Updates web pages daily
• Provides configuration management by maintaining network file structure and electronic documents
• Works extensively with Marketing and Communications for a usable, cohesive web presence Designs, develops, and tests software to provide solutions for company business needs
• Designs and creates database-driven web applications
• Integrates the website infrastructure with existing enterprise applications
• Creates and maintains web forms