SALES AND MARKETING INTERN NEEDED FOR SPORTS PROFESSIONALZaydon Enterprises Management LLC
Marketing & Web Development InternElissa's Solutions
Public Relations SpecialistThe Keys Productions
Marketing/Business Intern for a cutting-edge crowdfunding startupJoin a Mission.org
Business Development / Sales InternFinancial Industry Association
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Web Development AssistantBookmark This
1135 Garnet Avenue
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionThe role of the Assistant Web Developer is to assist the Web Design/Project Manager on all web projects, while gaining experience to develop and implement creative ideas that will help grow the web division of the company.
ResponsibilitiesContributes and executes ideas on the creative direction of web projects, templates and functionality.
• Assists with planning site design by clarifying goals and designing the proper functionality.
• Develops websites in CMS platform.
• Write programming code when necessary, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics
packages to meet the business requirements.
• Develops site navigation by categorizing content, and funneling traffic through content for ease of use (usability).
• Tracks time in project management.
• Works closely with the Web Design/Project Manager and reports any issues or concerns with regard to the development
of the project.
• Assists with training clients on how to use the system.
• Providing quality assurance on all creative deliverables.
Requirements• He/she requires knowledge in HTML/CSS, and have a basic understanding of Java and HTML5.
• Experience with CMS platforms such as Joomla or Wordpress is a plus.
• Willingness to learn and excel in developing websites in the Accrisoft CMS platform.
• Excellent communication skills, including excellent verbal and written skills, including proper grammar and spelling.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop.
• Have a passion for modern web design techniques and a willingness to learn and implement new and creative ideas.
• Excels in a team environment, ability to build/maintain positive relationships through strong collaboration efforts.
• Able to promote excellent client service.
• Meets critical deadlines under changing conditions.
• Embraces new technologies and concepts into their workflow.
• Ability to learn fast, take direction and good time management skills in order to juggle many projects simultaneously.
• Work well under pressure.
• Must be able to accommodate occasional evening or weekend work. As things progress, occasional overnight travel
may be required to attend trade shows