Marketing/PR Internship in Washington, DCGratent Branding
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Marketing InternRaising Black Brilliance
Social Media Marketing/ Graphic Design Apparel internConscious Artwear LLC
Podcast production management and PRNature's Premiere
Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Online Travel Agency Brand ManagerPink Palapa Enterprises
Web marketing InternBookmark This
3250 NE 1st Avenue, Suite 305,
Posted: May 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
New startup working on the sharing economy, and launching a web and mobile platform seeks a qualified intern to join our team.
Company seeks a creative and dynamic, self-starter to assist in key business functions including Web Marketing & Analysis.
The individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
We are looking for an initiative-taking, hard-working, awesome intern for our Miami office. You will not be getting coffee or filing papers... we need a smart, young entrepreneur to join our small team and help us grow.
This role requires flexibility and the ability to solve problems on the spot. Your role will change and develop as we grow. You must have a high attention to detail and follow-through. Juggling multiple projects is second nature to you.
This role has the potential for converting into a full-time staff position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
The Intern will be responsible for:
Documentation of new processes
• Assist founder in preparing the launch of the activity
• Testing campaign tags and tracking links
• Price analysis on multi sources
• Creating presentations/Formatting dashboards
• Creating & Checking sample data in database
• Aggregating data from manual data sources into excel
• Perform analysis of marketing
• And more activities pertaining to marketing analytics
RequirementsQualifications & skills
Bachelor degree in a Business or Marketing degree program, candidates should be junior, senior or graduate students
• Basic working knowledge of Web Analytics Tools such as Google Adwords…
• Understand social and web metrics, and its application in the Digital Marketing universe
• Experience with Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
• Inquisitive and love for data is a must
• Creative or technical writing experience
• Interest in social marketplace/technology
• Eagerness to learn new technologies
• Capable of working in a fast-paced, team oriented Marketing work environment
• Strong verbal communication and technical writing skills
• Ability to be flexible and to handle multiple projects in an organized, timely manner
Located in Miami (Mid-town) Florida.
Interns will be paid a compensation