Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web Marketing InternBookmark This
Boston Design Guide
348 Boston Post Road, Suite 4
Posted: October 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoston Design Guide is New England’s first and foremost publication dedicated to the home. With its artful content and captivating photography, Boston Design Guide’s printed annual publication is more than worthy of a place on the coffee table and reaches more than 70,000 homeowners, organizations and industry members. Its digital edition, an up-to-the-minute online companion, attracts hundreds of thousands of viewers via its website and engaging social media channels.
Responsibilities• Assisting with and updating web design
• Create social media content, e-newsletters, blogs and additional marketing needs
• Proofread and edit marketing materials; writing skills are a plus
• While this is not required, a passion for writing and discussing home design trends, architecture, interior design, and other industry related interests in New England is helpful.
Requirements• Undergraduate college student; great for majors in Marketing, Graphic Design or English
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Basic Photoshop skills
• Familiarity with content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla)
• Must have valid means of transportation to our office in Sudbury.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Advertising, Design
Preferred - Graphic Design, Writing, Proofreading, Adobe Photoshop, Blog Marketing