Social Media Marketing InternTrovisto Security
Marketing InternshipCreative House Marketing
Real Estate Broker Social Media Marketing AssistantColdwell Banker
Marketing Management Intern with graphic design/video editing experience.Aloha Outdoors
Legal Marketing Extern WantedSorrentino Legal
MARKETING INTERN needed for mini-documentary seriesDNY
Summer/Fall Internship: Made in USA start-up needs an awesome Marketing - PR - Social Media Intern!Authenticity 50
Web Production InternBookmark This
Boston Children's Hospital
300 Longwood Ave.
Posted: August 06 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoston Children’s Hospital, an internationally renowned children’s hospital, is seeking candidates for a web production intern. This internship will be responsible for web content health, update and maintain web pages, responsible for overall web site health (e.g. broken links, misspellings), and actively seeks new ways to increase website conversion for Boston Children’s Hospital’s external website.
Responsibilities1. Assists in updating content updates for all Boston Children’s Hospital web properties using content management system
2. Develops regular reporting on website health
3. Correcting broken links, misspellings, and other issues that may affect web health
4. Updates webpages across all service lines
Requirements1. Applicants should be working towards or graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
2. Experience with content management systems, Sitecore preferred
3. Position requires basic knowledge of xHTML
4. Work requires experience managing content updates for enterprise-level website
5. Basic knowledge of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and web best practices preferred
6. Work requires strong attention to detail
7. Work requires excellent communication; problem solving skills to effectively provide service to service lines and other hospital departments.
8. Must be able to get credit from college or university; unpaid internship