Seeking Enthusiastic Marketing InternsGulf Coast Media Solutions
Marketing InternshipUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Summer Internship- Marketing And OperationsLuxor Linens
Graphic Design/ fashion/marketing InternCulinary Classics/Peco
10 SUMMER INTERNSHIPS – Marketing Firm / PAID TRAININGBetter Advertising Professionals
Marketing Communications PositionsSignature
RESEARCH ANALYST INTERNSantiago Solutions Group
Web Production InternBookmark This
Boston Children's Hospital
300 Longwood Ave.
Posted: August 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoston Children’s Hospital, an internationally renowned children’s hospital, is seeking candidates for a web production intern. This internship will be responsible for web content health, update and maintain web pages, responsible for overall web site health (e.g. broken links, misspellings), and actively seeks new ways to increase website conversion for Boston Children’s Hospital’s external website.
Responsibilities1. Assists in updating content updates for all Boston Children’s Hospital web properties using content management system
2. Develops regular reporting on website health
3. Correcting broken links, misspellings, and other issues that may affect web health
4. Updates webpages across all service lines
Requirements1. Applicants should be working towards or graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
2. Experience with content management systems, Sitecore preferred
3. Position requires basic knowledge of xHTML
4. Work requires experience managing content updates for enterprise-level website
5. Basic knowledge of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and web best practices preferred
6. Work requires strong attention to detail
7. Work requires excellent communication; problem solving skills to effectively provide service to service lines and other hospital departments.
8. Must be able to get credit from college or university; unpaid internship