Communications AssistantAuditioning By Heart
Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Web Production Intern - Read Description for Application InstructionsBookmark This
Present The Vision
14079 Main Street
Posted: August 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
IMPORTANT: Do not apply via the "Apply" button. Go to http://presentthevision.com/apprentice-intern-application/ and complete the short application there.
Present The Vision (PTV) is a full service creative firm based in Houston,TX. Our mission is simply to forge stronger, longer lasting connections between brands and their audiences.
We are seeking a Web Production Intern to join our growing Digital Team. Must have strong web-based design skills. The web designer will create high quality design mock-ups and grid-based layouts that adhere to PTV brand standards.
Responsibilities- Make edits/updates to the website via various content management systems
- Create on-brand mockups of updates and improvements to existing website
- Coding HTML5/CSS markup for CMS applications
- Collaboration with both internal teams and external venders to implement designs
RequirementsIMPORTANT: Submit samples. Describe your role in the project(s). Submissions without work samples will not be viewed.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Formulary with working in CMS platforms (Wordpress)
- Ability to code HTML5/CSS markup
- Ability to conceptualize and create visual design comps
- Solid understanding of the grid
- Must be a proactive self-starter with a strong work ethic who can thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Portfolio should showcase creative range and innovative thinking
- Have a passion for design, photography and the evolution of the interactive user experience
- Ability to work on both a Mac and PC
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to work a minimum of 16 - 24 hours a week, over a span of 3-4 days
- Must commit to a minimum of 3 months
- Remote candidates are welcomed
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills Listening, Communication Skills, Multi Tasking, Google Docs, Google Drive, WordPress
Preferred - MailChimp