Spring 2017 Marketing and Communication CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing Interndlr | marketing, inc.
Paid Internship at a NYC Artist Management AgencyRiad Represents
Marketing DeptLaceez, Inc.
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Digital Marketing and Social Media Internfitli
Web Site Designer / Social Media InternBookmark This
50 commerce drive
Posted: June 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor more than 50 years, Henschel-Steinau has been recognized as best-in-class provider for retail marketing solutions in the point of sale and in store marketing industry by providing retail shelf merchandising systems, custom point of purchase displays, warehousing and fulfillment services to Fortune 100 consumer goods marketers and retailers.
Part-time position working in our Allendale, NJ office with option later to work remotely. This position will allow you to gain valuable experience and college credit. If interested in receiving credit for this internship, please consult with your academic department regarding eligibility for the receipt of credit .
Please forward your resume to Sharon Suchit at SSuchit@hspop.com, please Put the title
“Web Site Designer / Social Media Intern” in the subject line.
ResponsibilitiesJob Duties & Responsibilities:
• Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and
evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
• Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
• Develops site graphics by designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
• Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and establishing links.
• Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online.
• Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can
continuously engage the online community.
Web Site Designer / Social Media Skills:
- CMS experience such as Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, Umbraco, etc.
- Social Media: LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Familiar with Social Media Management tools such as HootSuite, Buffer, and TweetDeck.
- Good communication skills and work ethics.
- Possesses skills in writing, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.