Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Sales & Marketing Intern (Developement Office)Bookmark This
The Salvation Army
400 N. Orange Street
Posted: July 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Web Site & Sales & Marketing Intern
The Salvation Army
Consider working with The Salvation Army - one of the Top most respected charitable organizations in the world.
The Salvation Army intern mentor has a track record of successful placement of interns in the business community.
• The intern will work with experienced marketing and development staff.
• The intern experience will be customized to meet needs of a student intern to ensure a valuable experience.
• We anticipate a min. 20 hour per week opportunity but can accommodate the needs for intern’s program
• While the internship is offered as unpaid – approved expenses will be reimbursed.
• Potential for a long term relationship.
• The successful intern will be considered as paid staff opportunities become available.
Responsibilities• The qualified intern will have responsibility for the development of our web presence, and print materials.
• The intern will have a hand in the development of our marketing materials from the ground up.
• The position will include creation and management of the firm’s social media as well.
• The position may require telephone interaction with prospective sponsors
Updating current applications will require skill sets as described below.
• Experience with Microsoft Office including MS-Publish is helpful.
• Comfort in developing drafts of print and web copy based upon input from co-workers.
• Ability to manage a project with minimal supervision
• Assist in the rapid materials development for marketing materials including the local website.
• Set-up systems to manage the firm’s sponsors and sponsor prospects list for the purpose of marketing contact via phone, direct mail, email and social media.
• Assist in coordination & executing of events.
The internship will require office hours at our Wilmington location.