- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Webmaster/Online Marketing Intern (Web Design, SEO, Lead and Traffic Generation, Increasing Sales)
Marketing LeaderNuAngels Home Care
Entry Level Management TrainingPeak Enterprises Corp
Marketing and Design InternDesign Company
Business Development / Sales InternDesign Company
Video Marketing Position Now OpenComtrend
Internships and Full-Time MarketingSpearhead Events
Marketing and Communications InternSpearhead Events
Webmaster/Online Marketing Intern (Web Design, SEO, Lead and Traffic Generation, Increasing Sales)Bookmark This
Jahda Jewelry Company
Posted: August 10 2016
Company Location: Carmichael, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJahda Jewelry Company (JJC) is a small jewelry company run by myself, Eric Boler, located in Sacramento, CA. I operate the business at a retail location that is used for jewelry buying (purchasing jewelry from customers and jewelry dealers), jewelry repair services, and custom made-to-order jewelry work.
This is a position as an online marketing specialist and general webmaster with a very strong likelihood of becoming a paid/ongoing position. You will be given a high level of control when it comes to proposing strategies for generating traffic, increasing sales, and ensuring the website provides a top level experience for customers. Ideally, I'd like the intern to be able to use my company website as an example of their ability to turn around the performance of an online web store through their creative ideas and general online marketing knowledge.
Responsibilities- Ensuring company website provides a top level customer experience
- Analyzing data to come up with new strategies for generating website traffics and leads
- Creating basic reports to measure results of marketing efforts
Requirements- Interest in both web design and online marketing; ideally, online marketing should be closely related to the field you will eventually be working in full-time.
- Basic background in creating websites (particularly online web-stores).
- Ability to be persistent and creative when it comes to trying out new marketing strategies.
- Possess a basic understanding of SEO, traffic generation, email marketing, and other related strategies.
SkillsRequired - Online Advertising, Marketing and Sales
Preferred - Email Marketing, SEO copywriting, E-commerce SEO, Website Building, Website Creation, Website Design, Website Administration, SEO Audits, Email Campaigning