Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
WeRally Campus VIP - Promote live group storiesBookmark This
Posted: October 04 2016
Company Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWeRally helps you live life spontaneously with friends on campus. Any time you need to rally your squad to grab a bite, work out or roll deep to a party, WeRally’s there to make it all happen.
WeRally is popping up on campuses across the country and we need awesome VIPs to help spread the word. Are YOU in?
- Competitive compensation: $200 sign-on bonus + at least $250 per month, depending on performance.
- Startup experience & access to HQ based in Silicon Valley.
- WeRally swag.
ResponsibilitiesWHAT YOU’LL DO...
- Use WeRally to throw rallies around campus with friends & soon-to-be friends.
- Promote installs/use of WeRally on campus through social media channels.
- Solicit product feedback from your peers & pass it along to the WeRally team.
Expect to spend ~10 hours/week promoting WeRally.
**Heads up: we’ve got a sweet bonus system in play. The more rallies you throw, the more $$$ you make!**
- Current student (junior/senior preferred).
- WeRally user & active on social media.
- Self-described “people person” with easy access to many students & campus organizations.
- In the know about everything that’s going down on campus – big games, hottest parties, etc.
- Eager to meet new people on campus.
- Previous internship/campus rep experience is a plus!