MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
WeRally Campus VIP - Promote live group stories (Washington)Bookmark This
4001 E Stevens Way NE
Posted: October 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThere’s ALWAYS something going on nearby. With WeRally, it is easier than ever to hang with friends. Any time you need to rally your squad to grab a bite, work out or roll deep to a party, WeRally's there to make it all happen. Say goodbye to clunky group texts and hello to live rally stories with friends. You’ve got 99 problems, but we WeRally FOMO ain’t one!
WeRally is looking for social media-savvy students who are active on campus to join our Marketing team!
- Competitive compensation: $200 sign-on bonus + at least $250 per month
- Startup experience & access to HQ based in Silicon Valley
- WeRally swag
TO APPLY: www.werally.live/vips
TO DOWNLOAD: www.werally.live/get
ResponsibilitiesWeRally is looking for social media-savvy students who are active on campus to join our Marketing team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO...
- Market WeRally on campus through social media channels.
- Use WeRally to generate interest for rallies around campus with friends & soon-to-be friends.
- Solicit product feedback & pass it along to the WeRally product marketing team.
Expect to spend ~5 hours/week promoting WeRally.
**Heads up: we’ve got a sweet bonus system in play. The more rallies you throw, the more $$$ you make!**
- Current student (junior/senior preferred).
- Must have an iOS or Android smartphone.
- WeRally user & active on social media.
- In the know about everything that’s going down on campus – big games, hottest parties, etc.
- Eager to meet new people on campus.
Previous internship and/or marketing experience is a plus!