Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Paid Marketing Internshipswetravelsolo
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
World All-Star Basketball League MARKETING Internship OpportunitiesBookmark This
World All-Star Basketball League
Posted: October 02 2015
Company Location: Newark, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorld All-Star Basketball League is the fastest growing men/women semi-pro basketball league in the United States. We have a very aggressive expansion plan that includes adding teams to EVERY state in the US as well as territories around and eventually expanding to other countries.
• Working toward a degree or graduate degree in business, marketing, digital media or communications
• Familiarity with general marketing strategies, branding and promotional techniques for all television and online properties
• Strong interest in media, television, and digital entertainment
• Strong background in communication, research, and event planning
• Ability to complete projects quickly, accurately and with attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
• Excellent writing, organizational and research skills
• Ability to work within a collaborative environment
• Pleasant phone manner
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Email & Smartphones
• Knowledge of Adobe In-Design, Photoshop, video editing software, and market research a plus.
Responsibilities• Assist with general marketing initiatives for World All-Star Basketball League, the East coast region & Roadrunnerz.
• Research information on city services and resources
• Research information on the basketball industry in surrounding areas.
• Research latest marketing trends and developments in the digital space (social media, applications, video etc.)
• Research and maintain contact lists for World All-Star Basketball League, the East coast region & Roadrunnerz.
• Provide general administrative support
• Provide logistical support at events
• Assist with other special projects as needed
Requirements• College Sophomore, Junior, Senior, and Graduate Students
• 2.5 G.P.A
• Reliable transportation
• Creative, out–of-the-box thinker
• Organized with attention to detail
• Strategic and analytic approach complex situations
• Resourcefulness and patient, positive can-do attitude
• Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and ability to work as a team
• Interns must be able to work a minimum of 10 hours a week.