Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Marketing and Advertising AssociateBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InterneMedEvents.com
Winter Break Internship: Community Management Tech StartupByte Academy
World All-Star Basketball League MARKETING Internship OpportunitiesBookmark This
World All-Star Basketball League
Posted: October 02 2015
Company Location: Newark, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorld All-Star Basketball League is the fastest growing men/women semi-pro basketball league in the United States. We have a very aggressive expansion plan that includes adding teams to EVERY state in the US as well as territories around and eventually expanding to other countries.
• Working toward a degree or graduate degree in business, marketing, digital media or communications
• Familiarity with general marketing strategies, branding and promotional techniques for all television and online properties
• Strong interest in media, television, and digital entertainment
• Strong background in communication, research, and event planning
• Ability to complete projects quickly, accurately and with attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
• Excellent writing, organizational and research skills
• Ability to work within a collaborative environment
• Pleasant phone manner
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Email & Smartphones
• Knowledge of Adobe In-Design, Photoshop, video editing software, and market research a plus.
Responsibilities• Assist with general marketing initiatives for World All-Star Basketball League, the East coast region & Roadrunnerz.
• Research information on city services and resources
• Research information on the basketball industry in surrounding areas.
• Research latest marketing trends and developments in the digital space (social media, applications, video etc.)
• Research and maintain contact lists for World All-Star Basketball League, the East coast region & Roadrunnerz.
• Provide general administrative support
• Provide logistical support at events
• Assist with other special projects as needed
Requirements• College Sophomore, Junior, Senior, and Graduate Students
• 2.5 G.P.A
• Reliable transportation
• Creative, out–of-the-box thinker
• Organized with attention to detail
• Strategic and analytic approach complex situations
• Resourcefulness and patient, positive can-do attitude
• Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and ability to work as a team
• Interns must be able to work a minimum of 10 hours a week.