Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing / Photography Internship (Casual – 12 hours per week) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing & Events Intern for Vodka DistilleryBookmark This
1300 Factory Place
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: February 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
YSA (Young State America) "the distillery" is located in the bourgeoning downtown LA Arts District. Designed to be an innovative ode to the art of distilling, YSA uses authentic processes and original recipes, resulting in a product, loft & bear vodka, that is truly artisanal. As only the second distillery in LA since prohibition, our goal is not only to create the finest artisanal spirits, but also to engrain a culture of social awareness, entrepreneurial inspiration, and support of the community within our corporate culture.
We have a big vision and we’re looking for incredibly resourceful, creative, intelligent, and hard-working individuals to help us achieve it. The role is for someone who is hungry to learn what it takes to help build a big business from the ground up an excited about the possibilities of building YSA and loft & bear (L&B) into an artisanal spirits powerhouse.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be focused on marketing and social media outreach via Facebook, newsletters & email blasts using MailChimp, and a Wordpress blog.
This will involve a range of activities, including (but not limited to):
• event design projects
• email marketing
• facilitating event production
• executing direct marketing campaigns
• creating and managing content
• copy writing
• conversion tracking & site optimization
• running social media campaigns
• and much more
For you to enjoy participation in the program, we believe that the following personal and professional qualities are a necessity:
• A great writer – you can write an article for our blog or copy for the website in your sleep; it takes you 1 hour to write what others spend a day on.
• Excellent communicator & people skills – your job will entail connecting with high-profile restaurants and bars and collaborating with them for strategic events and relationship-building outreach; we must be able to trust that you will be a great representative for the company.
• Web-savvy – you don’t use encyclopedias, you use Wikipedia; you don’t go to the library, you use Google; you ask your friends on Facebook, not via e-mail.
• Initiative & versatility
• Meticulous attention to detail
RequirementsThis is an unpaid internship with possible employment afterwards. We do reimburse gas, parking & meals up to $100 a week. The internship will run for 6-10 weeks depending on your availability. Each intern will have a 2 week trial period. Looking for a commitment of 15-20 hours a week.
Must be over 21
Must be able to lift 40 lbs
Must have valid drivers license & car
Must have use of personal computer & cell phone