MBA Project - Market Entry Strategy / Implementation for an Indian OrganizationIndia For Transformation
Public Relations InternInventway, llc
Business Development InternNext Generation Against Bullying
Open to all levels of MBA students looking to enhance their experience while possibly earning schoolgo2museum.com INC
Paid Social Media Internship for MBA StudentsAdmitSee
MBA Intern: Financial Compliance AnalysisBookmark This
Two Roads Software
Downtown / Financial district
New York, NY
DescriptionIs financial and economic news your passion? Is the Wall Street Journal your bible?
Our Startup, Two Roads Software, is looking for a business analyst intern to become an expert in the financial regulatory compliance industry. Regulatory compliance is a hot topic in the financial industry and the demand for qualified compliance professionals is booming according the WSJ.
If you are a high energy self starter and interested in becoming an expert in financial compliance, this is an amazing opportunity to develop valuable knowledge and experience working with successful business leaders.
- Part time: 20 hours or more (flexible)
- Paid: $10/ hour
- Location: Financial district Manhattan
Responsibilities- Review the top industry media (WSJ, compliance blogs and others publication…)
- Create a daily report with news highlights.
- Analyze market trends and create competitive analysis on the compliance vendors.
- Attend compliance events, conferences and meetups.
- Provide strategic advices to the management team.
And much more...
Requirements- Must have or be currently enrolled in a MBA program. (with major in: Finance, Risk management, Business management or related).
- Must be business savvy, with an entrepreneurial mind set.
- Must have great research, communication and presentation skills.
- Must be organized and have a proven track record.
- Experience or a strong interest in Regulatory Compliance is a plus.