Executive InternshipPro Players Foundation
Global Sourcing InternBall Corporation
Brand Ambassador/Sales - PAIDBARTERSUGAR, INC.
Entry Level Professionals - PAID Internships AND FULL TIME, Entry Level PositionsAdvanced Marketing Solutions, Inc
Sales and Marketing Branch Management Training ProgramMarketing Consultants of Orlando
MBA Intern: Financial Compliance AnalysisBookmark This
Two Roads Software
Downtown / Financial district
New York, NY
Posted: 666 days ago
DescriptionIs financial and economic news your passion? Is the Wall Street Journal your bible?
Our Startup, Two Roads Software, is looking for a business analyst intern to become an expert in the financial regulatory compliance industry. Regulatory compliance is a hot topic in the financial industry and the demand for qualified compliance professionals is booming according the WSJ.
If you are a high energy self starter and interested in becoming an expert in financial compliance, this is an amazing opportunity to develop valuable knowledge and experience working with successful business leaders.
- Part time: 20 hours or more (flexible)
- Paid: $10/ hour
- Location: Financial district Manhattan
Responsibilities- Review the top industry media (WSJ, compliance blogs and others publication…)
- Create a daily report with news highlights.
- Analyze market trends and create competitive analysis on the compliance vendors.
- Attend compliance events, conferences and meetups.
- Provide strategic advices to the management team.
And much more...
Requirements- Must have or be currently enrolled in a MBA program. (with major in: Finance, Risk management, Business management or related).
- Must be business savvy, with an entrepreneurial mind set.
- Must have great research, communication and presentation skills.
- Must be organized and have a proven track record.
- Experience or a strong interest in Regulatory Compliance is a plus.