Business Development/MBA InternBookmark This
5238 Lamar Ave.
Assists in the daily execution of customer’s expectations within a given workcell.
ResponsibilitiesAS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/MBA INTERN, YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO:
• Executing tactical day-to-day requirements and monitoring operational metrics
• Driving corrective actions where necessary
• Ownership of plant level inventory and A/R
• Ownership of plant level economics – Absolute Profits, Margins, RONA
• Assuring timely submittal of accurate plant level forecasts
• Assuring Best-in-Class customer satisfaction and service
• Leading with a POSITIVE attitude
• Providing innovative solutions to customer needs
• Assuring acceptable product specific quality levels are met and sustained
• Maintaining strong customer relationships at a working level
• Driving continuous improvement in all facets of workcell performance
• Project management of all facets of New Product Introductions
• Demonstrated academic success in a MBA program (Minimum 3.0 GPA)
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Microsoft Office-Mainly Excel
• Outstanding Customer Service Skills
• Proven Leadership Ability
• Able to succeed in a team atmosphere
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
Ability to read, analyze, interpret and communicate regarding common scientific and/or technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors. Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines. Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift up to 15 lbs. Be accessible to production floor and office staff and to use required office equipment. Specific vision requirements include reading of written documents and use of computer monitor screen frequently.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the office area, where the noise level is low. Team member may frequently be present on the manufacturing floor where the noise level is low to moderate.