Make Money This Summer! -Columbia, MDAflac
Paid Intership with a Management Consulting Company (OPEN)R-Anthony Consulting
MBA Intern: Financial Compliance AnalysisTwo Roads Software
Business Development and Strategy Intern at a startup in Harvard Innovation LabExperfy (Harvard Innovation Lab)
MBA AssistantCHT4 CORPORATION
Executive Fellow (Business Development)Bookmark This
231 W29 St
New York, NY
DescriptionThis fellow will provide critical, high-level support to the CEO of MPOWERD. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a fast-growing, dynamic social enterprise as well as to work closely with a CEO on many different areas of the business.
The fellow will be expected to work at least 20 hours per week. The position comes with a weekly stipend of $50/week. MPOWERD offers a flexible, collegial work atmosphere and many opportunities for professional growth.
Responsibilities• Assist the CEO in raising capital and driving investments by following up on leads
• Perform research and outreach to build MPOWERD’s presence on national and international speaking engagements, conferences, lectures, etc.
• Assist the CEO in driving new sales of MPOWERD's current and upcoming products
• Facilitate media and other external opportunities for the CEO within television, online/print journalism, etc.
• Manage some administrative tasks for CEO as necessary
• Other special projects or tasks depending on Fellow interests and skills
Requirements• Excellent communication, problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task, a strong work ethic, and ability to work well as part of a team in a dynamic, start-up environment
• Interest or experience in business development or start ups
• An advanced degree (or currently pursuing)
• Solid references