Management Consulting - MBA Intern (14/15)+Bookmark This
We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive innovative solutions for our clients.
• MBA students graduating by December 31, 2015
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
• A minimum of 3 years relevant industry, functional and/or strategy experience
• Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries
• Superior academic achievement and proven leadership qualities
• Strong problem solving, structuring and analytical skills
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements, when applicable
To learn more about opportunities with Accenture Management Consulting, visit us at accenture.com/managementconsultingcareers
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 266,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.