- Internships /
- MBA /
- Are you an MBA Student looking for an International Expansion project / internship?
Cannabis Business InternEva Gardens
Business Developer / Inside Sales RepMoodMe
MBA InternshipArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Baseball Business Operations InternRealPlay
MBA / Investor Relations intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Executive Internship - MBAPro Players Foundation
Management TraineeUnlimited Vacations
Are you an MBA Student looking for an International Expansion project / internship?Bookmark This
Posted: May 03 2016
Company Location: Switzerland, SC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMBA Program at Eventerprise
Are you an innovator, big-thinker, or problem solver who is looking for an adventure?
Come to Cape Town for an internship experience unlike any other!
We know you can already make coffee and photocopies so we are looking for a whole lot more from you. Come join our tribe and figure out where you best fit in. Are you our hunter, cook or shaman? The only way you will know is if you join us.
We're an innovative, fast-paced technology company working towards overcoming the toughest challenges in events industries. We’re a start-up, so we're still small, but you will be part of making the big ideas happen. Join us for an internship to learn more about business in the technology sector. You will be one of the team, which means you will be immersed in our enterprising, diverse and fast-changing world. Throughout your time with us you will enhance your skill-set by participating in various projects and investing in your personal and professional learning and development. Exceptional performers will be rewarded with employment upon their return home.
Responsibilities• Aid in the creation and implementation of various business strategies and operational elements
• Project management with an ability to execute ideas in a changing environment
• Create innovative solutions and contribute to growing the brand
• Review policies and procedures for international expansion
• Keep our innovative platform up-to-date with changing trends
• Bring fresh ideas to the table
• Execute relevant research projects
Requirements• Must be pursuing a full-time MBA program and be fluent in English
• Strong interest in technology and the events industry
• Willingness to put academic learning into practice
• Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, independent motivation, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Analytical skills and ability to tackle highly strategic and difficult business problems
• Ability to multitask and be comfortable with taking initiative and working in collaboration
Key Performance Indicators:
• A strong track record of dependability
• Outstanding Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong empathy, and an ability to listen to and identify with others
• Strong planning skills
• A keen interest to learn and a willingness to be coached on new, better, and faster ways to achieve results
• Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive approach to process improvement, and an openness to liaising with team members in order to share and/or gain knowledge about best practices that strengthen collective performance and output
• Self-motivated with a strong ability to focus on priority tasks
• Hard-working and creatively persistent
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Strong sense of responsibility and proven ability to work with a team
• Confident, optimistic, and resilient
• An overachiever: high personal expectations and performance standards, a winning attitude, and always driven to accomplish goals
• An ability to squeeze hours out of minutes and weeks out of days
• Strong knowledge of the events industry and of SaaS delivery methods
• A demonstrable history in relevant education and personal development
• Positive attitude and enthusiastic approach to work
• Organised and detail-oriented
• Financially independent as the work experience is unpaid