Business Developer / Inside Sales RepMoodMe
MBA InternshipArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Baseball Business Operations InternRealPlay
MBA / Investor Relations intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Supply Chain Graduate InternNetwork Services Company
Executive Internship - MBAPro Players Foundation
Management TraineeUnlimited Vacations
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: October 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJanBask is the ultimate choice as a technology partner for companies wanting to transform, emerge a winner and lead in the most challenging business environment. Our clients are able to achieve new thresholds through our comprehensive range of software services and solutions. Next-generation enterprises would be powered with cloud, mobility and social media solutions by our experienced professional team. We have been serving clients in variety of industry verticals such as Finance, Aviation, Publishing, Real Estates, Manufacturing, Retails, Supply Chain, Insurance etc; some of them are the fastest growing companies in their own domain. We have a services portfolio comprised of Business & IT Consulting Services - Business Intelligence, ERP, CRM, Data-warehousing, Cloud Solutions, AWS, Web Applications, Mobile Applications,VMware, and Digital Marketing Solutions etc. We follow traditional to transformational approach for helping our clients achieve their business requirements at the earliest.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education