Cannabis Business InternEva Gardens
Business Developer / Inside Sales RepMoodMe
MBA InternshipArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Baseball Business Operations InternRealPlay
MBA / Investor Relations intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Executive Internship - MBAPro Players Foundation
Management TraineeUnlimited Vacations
Research InternThe Institute
MBA InternshipBookmark This
Operation Mobilization (OM)
285 Lynnwood Avenue
Posted: July 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a collective of 6,800 people who don’t fit a mold, who don’t sit still, and who love the adventure of serving Jesus.
Position Title: MBA Intern
Organization: Operation Mobilization USA
Department: customized to concentration
Term: Fall, Spring, or Summer
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00
Hours per Week: 40
Compensation: $500/month stipend and free housing on campus
Position Description: The MBA intern is responsible for implementing, managing, and completing a project for the executive team of OM USA. Projects vary based on need, but can be in the following fields: finance, development, marketing, and social entrepreneurship.
• Experience leading and directing a project team
• Creating strategic project management plans
• Presenting completed project to executive team
• Accessibility to experienced, executive level mentors
• Exposure to multi-cultural subjects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be graduated or currently enrolled in MBA program
• Advanced Microsoft Office Skills required
• Capable of excellent time management
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
Additional Info: Resources and information are available for students interested in serving in an affiliated OM mission trip as a part of the internship. . All interns must formally accept and abide by OM USA’s Statement of Faith for the duration of the internship.
Application Instructions: Please submit resume to Jeff King at email@example.com