Project Support InternZolontech
Manufacturing Engineering InternEnplas (U.S.A.),Inc.
Mechanical /Electrical /Industrial Engineering Internwww.natesfinefoods.com
Engineering InternNorris Manufacturing
2017 Summer InternshipCabot Microelectronics
Mechanical Engineering InternshipCommScope
Mechanical Engineer/Designercontrol laser corporation
Mechanical Designercontrol laser corporation
3D CAD Analyst Co-opBookmark This
Proto Labs, Inc.
2600 Niagara Lane N
Posted: September 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for the opportunity to gain real world experience while working with an innovative and industry leading organization? Do you enjoy working in CAD design? Are you jazzed by analyzing models and providing solutions for faulty designs? As a Proto Labs 3D CAD Analyst intern, you will be working on business critical initiatives that build your technical knowledge and leadership capabilities. While working alongside seasoned developers and customer service engineers, you’ll gain invaluable on-the-job experience, career development and leadership opportunities while experiencing our team oriented, fun and engaging culture.
Who We Are:
Proto Labs is the world's fastest manufacturer of custom prototype and low-volume parts. We revolutionized our industry by developing proprietary computing technologies and automated manufacturing processes that enable us to create "Real Parts, Really Fast." We are leading the charge in the digital manufacturing realm, which makes us an exciting place to work. Our company hires designers, engineers, developers, creative thinkers and smart people who tackle their roles with an entrepreneurial spirit. We pride ourselves on our innovative technology & laid back culture that focuses on doing meaningful work that brings transformational products to market.
What We Have:
• An amazing team, personally and professionally, who tackles complex problems and delivers awesome results
• An open, casual environment that gives you a lot of freedom combined with a lot of responsibility
• A culture that embraces change, speed and getting things done while balancing your personal freedom
Proto Labs, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
ResponsibilitiesTasks and Projects at Hand:
• Analyze wicked cool 3D CAD models supplied by Proto Labs customers
• Create quotes and recommend design changes using our proprietary software system
• Develop and maintain knowledge of Proto Labs processes to convey benefits and respond to customer inquiries
RequirementsWho we’re looking for:
• Someone working towards a degree in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering or Plastics
• Someone interested in working part time while they go to school or are participating in a co-op program at their school
• A student who is mastering their qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
• Someone who is a whiz at Math is helpful
• An individual who has prior experience in graphical computer-aided analysis software
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• A relationship builder - Excellent communication skills, able to work well with a smart, passionate and growing team
• A self-starter who has a passion for speed and getting things done in a team oriented environment
You Might Also Have:
• Experience designing injection molded parts
• Working knowledge operating CAD or CAM Software
• Super star CNC programming experience