Mechanical Engineering Hardware Student (fall)Bookmark This
Mechanical Hardware Student
Performs design and technology development engineering assignments on color laser printers.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Establish and conduct testing related to aspects of toner transfer design and technology.
• Documentation by written and oral presentation of work and test results.
• Good written, graphical, and oral communication skills
• Demonstrates ability to analyze test data, make recommendations, and share observations and recommendations
• Self motivated and persistent
• Adapts to changing requirements and project needs
• Produces output aligned with departmental and project standards
• Demonstrates ability to function and thrive within team environment
Qualifications / Requirements:
Minimum Education: Partial Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Degree in progress), graduate school students accepted.