Mechanical/Battery Engineering InternBookmark This
933 American Streeet
San Carlos, CA
DescriptionLightning Motors Corp. has been involved in researching and manufacturing electric two wheeled transportations for more than 6 years. We build the fastest production motorcycle in the world, won many road racing competitions and set several world speed records. Our solutions are used in various applications, from fuel cell hybrid electric buses, hybrid cars, electric motorcycle, electric ATV, electric yard trucks for ferrying shipping containers, professional ocean racing sailboat and many other areas. Our mission has been to build 2 wheel electric transportation (E2W) that has superior efficiency, performance, and affordability than current gasoline alternatives.
This position is for Local candidates only.
Responsibilities- Work with team to design and build motorcycle parts or battery pack
- Work with Sr. Engineer to service battery pack at customer site
- Create CAD using inventor
- Carry out other required tasks to complete assign projects
- Contribute in improving the processes or tasks.
Requirements- Have experience or knowledge in Firmware programming
- Have experience or knowledge in using CAD tool (Solidwork, Autodesk Inventor 2013) for product design
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Understand some basic electrical terms (eg. Voltage, +/- current..etc)
- Have good problem solving skills (e.g. formulating approach to identify problems and trouble-shooting issues)
- Good communication skills
- Have interest or passion in green technology
- Worked in auto shop or experience building/making parts
- EE background and has PCB design experience