Summer virtual reality manufacturing internshipSimple inc.
Quality InternCascades Enviropac Aurora
Technical Services Representative InternACCO Brands
INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP ON INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES (IIICE-2016)TOPENGINEERS
Mechanical Engineering InternshipOrah
Citywide Services ��� Sustainability InternNew York City Parks and Recreation
Mechanical Engineering TutorChegg Inc.
ME/EE adventure: USA/Nepal/2016: Volunteer Manufacturing LeadVillageTech Solutions
Mechnical Intern or Engineer I Entry LevelBookmark This
Prime System INC.
416 Mission Street
Carol Stream, IL
Posted: April 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJob Description of Mechanical Engineer I
Title of Intern:
- Mechanical Engineer I, Entry Level
- Full time position, salary based on work experience
- For more than 25 years, PRIME UV has manufactured state-of-the-art UV Curing and IR Drying Systems for Printers, Converters, Packagers and Industrial Coaters Worldwide. PRIME UV Curing & IR Drying systems are easily installed on both new presses and as retrofits on existing presses and machinery. PRIME UV Curing Equipment instantly cures UV Inks, Coatings & Adhesives. Maximize your productivity & profits, increase your product line & customer base with a PRIME UV Curing or IR Drying System.
- Jacky Chen, Senior Mechanical Engineer, email@example.com, 630-681-2100 ext 141
- Mechanical design for ongoing project
- Mechanical design for R&D project
- Mechanical prototyping/testing
- 0~1 year mechanical design experience
- Prefer University/College student; Mechanical background
- Solidworks experience is a plus
- Strong interest in manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a handy person