Mechanical Engineer - InternLightning Motorcycle
DesignEngineering InternshipCommercial Vehicle Group, Inc.
Petroleum EngineerGrace Instrument
Mechanical Engineering InternshipQuality of Life to the Nth degree
Mechanical Engineercontrol laser corporation
Graphic Design InternRubber Captain
Engineering/Robotics InternBookmark This
Unique Software Development LLC
4330 North Central Expressway, Suite 200
Posted: May 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unique Software Development (http://www.uniquesoftwaredev.com) is a Dallas Digital Invention Agency for Mobile Apps, Web Applications, eCommerce, Augmented Reality, Wearables, IoT and 3D. USD is seeking an Engineering/Robotics Intern who lives, eats and breathes tech - to join our Team for 2016. The position is located in our Dallas, TX offices.
The Engineering/Robotics Intern is a hybrid role that will assist in the design, prototyping and assembly of various components into functional machines. The primary responsibility of the Intern will be collaboratively working with existing Interns on our InMoov 3D Printed Robot (https://youtu.be/H4Z09edx52E) build while learning new skills in a professional environment.
• Perform testing and evaluation of robotic components
• Assembling/refurbishing robot for field testing
• Computer Aided Design (CAD) support for design changes
• Analysis of robotic components
• Design and create test fixtures for engineers
• Developing test metrics and evaluating new designs
• Writing reports to document how the robot satisfies a given requirement
RequirementsRequired Skills and Experiences
• 0 - 3 years of mechanical engineering or robotics experience
• Outstanding academic record
• Broad scholastic experience in multiple disciplines.
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Comfortable exploring work tasks, seeking out answers, and working independently when necessary
• Demonstrated organizational, planning and prioritization skills
• Junior - Senior undergraduate engineering and/or post-graduate engineering students