Mechanical Engineer/Designercontrol laser corporation
Mechanical Designercontrol laser corporation
Mechanical Engineering InternshipLake Shore Cryotronics
Electro mechanical EngineerABT.NET
3D CAD Analyst Co-opProto Labs, Inc.
3D CAD Analyst InternshipProto Labs, Inc.
Mechanical Engineer - InternLightning Motorcycle
Material EngineerWilshire Financial Network
Engineering/Robotics InternBookmark This
Unique Software Development LLC
4330 North Central Expressway, Suite 200
Posted: May 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApply to: email@example.com
Unique Software Development (http://www.uniquesoftwaredev.com) is a Dallas Digital Invention Agency for Mobile Apps, Web Applications, eCommerce, Augmented Reality, Wearables, IoT and 3D. USD is seeking an Engineering/Robotics Intern who lives, eats and breathes tech - to join our Team for 2016. The position is located in our Dallas, TX offices.
The Engineering/Robotics Intern is a hybrid role that will assist in the design, prototyping and assembly of various components into functional machines. The primary responsibility of the Intern will be collaboratively working with existing Interns on our InMoov 3D Printed Robot (https://youtu.be/H4Z09edx52E) build while learning new skills in a professional environment.
• Perform testing and evaluation of robotic components
• Assembling/refurbishing robot for field testing
• Computer Aided Design (CAD) support for design changes
• Analysis of robotic components
• Design and create test fixtures for engineers
• Developing test metrics and evaluating new designs
• Writing reports to document how the robot satisfies a given requirement
RequirementsRequired Skills and Experiences
• 0 - 3 years of mechanical engineering or robotics experience
• Outstanding academic record
• Broad scholastic experience in multiple disciplines.
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Comfortable exploring work tasks, seeking out answers, and working independently when necessary
• Demonstrated organizational, planning and prioritization skills
• Junior - Senior undergraduate engineering and/or post-graduate engineering students