Mechanical Engineering / Micro-Fabrication Co-OpMicro-Leads
Mechanical Engineer/Designercontrol laser corporation
Mechanical Designercontrol laser corporation
Electro mechanical EngineerABT.NET
3D CAD Analyst Co-opProto Labs, Inc.
Mechanical Engineer - InternLightning Motorcycle
Product Management Internship with high-end Silicon Valley PC Tech companySTEIGER DYNAMICS LLC
Production & Quality Control InternFRIMPEKS INC.
Mechanical design engineerBookmark This
7101 TPC Dr.
Posted: May 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor over 50 years, we have been continuously improving the development and delivery of industrial marking, engraving, semiconductor, and micromachining systems by proving unmatched total solutions to its global customers.
Requirements• B.S. M.S. Mechanical Engineering Degree
• Solid knowledge of engineering fundamentals
• 3 + years experience in design and draft experience
• Proficiency in 3D solid modeling, including complex assemblies, technical drawings, sheet metal and
• Solidworks & AutoCAD experience preferred. (Rendering, Motion animation, simulation analysis is plus)
• Familiar with manufacturing process
• Familiar with Metric & English Systems
• Strong attention to detail
• Enthusiasm for mechanical engineering
• Ability to work independently and move ahead under pressure on multiple projects with competing deadlines
SkillsRequired - AutoCAD Mechanical, Solidworks
Preferred - Solidworks