Mechanical Engineer/Designercontrol laser corporation
Mechanical Designercontrol laser corporation
Electro mechanical EngineerABT.NET
3D CAD Analyst Co-opProto Labs, Inc.
3D CAD Analyst InternshipProto Labs, Inc.
Mechanical Engineer - InternLightning Motorcycle
Material EngineerWilshire Financial Network
Process Air & Water TechnicianAbednego Environmental Services
Mechanical Engineering InternshipBookmark This
Lake Shore Cryotronics
575 McCorkle Blvd
Posted: September 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Mechanical Engineering Internship at Lake Shore provides hands on design, testing, and manufacturing experience. Guided by an experienced mentor, you will benefit from immersion in both office and lab environments while working with cutting-edge technologies.
Primary Duties Include:
• Aiding in the design and building of prototype and test units
• Determining if prototypes meet function and performance expectations
• Creating and revising CAD drawings
• Conducting research
• Assisting professional engineers with other various tasks, as needed
Qualifiers: Minimum GPA of 3.0+; pursuing a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Mechanical Engineering; ability to preserve the confidentiality of information; strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and oral communication skills; independent worker and team player; demonstrated leadership skills
Desired Skills: Microsoft Word and Excel (MATLAB is a plus!); Familiarity with SolidWorks
Lake Shore Cryotronics is a global leader in developing innovative electronic measurement and control solutions, primarily for scientific applications. These products include sensors and measurement instrumentation, metrology systems and probe stations. Our equipment is regularly used for characterizing physical properties of electronic and magnetic materials.
• Located in Westerville, a northeast suburb of Columbus OH
• Full-time opportunity during summer break
• Competitive hourly rate, plus excellent on-the-job experience
• Drug free and tobacco free workplace
• Candidates must pass a background check and drug test before starting work
Learn more about Lake Shore Cryotronics by visiting our website at www.lakeshore.com – and also visit our Facebook and LinkedIn sites.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter explaining why you would be a good candidate, an updated resume, and your dates of availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans