- Internships /
- Mechanical Engineering /
- Product Management Internship with high-end Silicon Valley PC Tech company
Creative Technologist - Mechanical and Software Engineer Intern | VR, AR, IOTMatilda
Engineering InternVideoRay LLC
Graphic Design InternRubber Captain
Mechanical Engineer InternshipElectronic System Services, Inc.
Electrical EngineerCanrig Drilling Technology Ltd
Mechanical EngineerCanrig Drilling Technology Ltd
Mechanical Engineer InternTitanium Falcon Inc
Product Management Internship with high-end Silicon Valley PC Tech companyBookmark This
STEIGER DYNAMICS LLC
1181 Oddstad Dr.
Redwood City, CA
Posted: August 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPLEASE CAREFULLY READ the requirements below and DO NOT apply if those cannot be fulfilled. Thank you.
STEIGER DYNAMICS® is a revolutionary Home Theater PC (HTPC) manufacturer bringing high-end computing to the comfort of the living room. By integrating TV, media center, home server, home automation, and high-end gaming functionality, STEIGER DYNAMICS’s products replace numerous devices like Blu-ray players, DVRs, Desktop PCs, and gaming consoles.
The internship requires part time attendance, minimum 3 days a week.
Compensation is USD 500 per month. Internship is for a minimum of 3 months.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include (among others) the support of the following:
- Support with online product configurator (change product configurations, pricing, add new products, etc.
- Support with website product descriptions (change photos, description, explainer)
- Support with photo and video shoots
- Support with technical part of press releases
- Support in developing new product ideas and concepts
- Equipment adjusted competitor price comparisons
- Other Product Management related tasks
Requirements- Expert knowledge of PC hardware
- Good knowledge of the Custom PC industry
- Friendly, authentic, and honest personality.
- Eligible to receive college credit for the internship (US applicants)
- Compensation is $500 p. month
- Minimum educational requirement: Junior in College or University
- Ready to push and bring to success the most immerse form of home entertainment
- San Francisco Bay Area resident