Mechanical Engineer/Designercontrol laser corporation
Mechanical Designercontrol laser corporation
Mechanical Engineering InternshipLake Shore Cryotronics
Electro mechanical EngineerABT.NET
3D CAD Analyst Co-opProto Labs, Inc.
3D CAD Analyst InternshipProto Labs, Inc.
Mechanical Engineer - InternLightning Motorcycle
Material EngineerWilshire Financial Network
PRODUCT MECHANICAL ENGINEER - DEVELOPMENT/TESTING/MANUFACTURING OF NEW PRODUCTSBookmark This
520 South Sepulveda Blvd,
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: April 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am the owner of a product development business
We are in development of designing, testing , building prototypes of 7 different products in 7 different industry sectors including automotive, phone chargers, hotel leisure, GPS tracking system, solar powered fan, etc.
So you will have the invaluable benefit of watching the development and manufacture of these exciting new products from scratch! As things are getting very busy, this candidate will, not only be involved in the development of the product design, manufacture, marketing, and launch of this new product but also be learning with highly important 'hands-on' experience, ready to integrate their new knowledge into the next stage of their career.
Responsibilities- design using relative software of multiple parts of multiple product lines
- research parts/designs/competition on web
- liaise with manufacturers in China re estimates
- write product specs
- daily reports on progress
CONTACT SUZANNE PARKER AT LNKMANAGEMENTTEAM@GMAIL.COM
WITH RESUME AND YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER.
- excellent knowledge of Solidworks - at least 2 years experience
- have 2015 Solidworks version available to use on their own laptop
- 100% reliability and dependability
- own phone, car and laptop
- patience!! as we are manufacturing in China and have language barriers
- EXCELLENT organizational and communication skills