Media SpecialistRaMon Entertainment LLC
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Just Pearlz, Inc.
National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
$300 Video Contest: 1-2 Minute VideoeLuminate Entrepreneur Network
Account Executive - Online Media InternshipBookmark This
261 Madison Avenue
DescriptionTransitioning into the world of work after University can be a daunting prospect to some, and for many graduates an internship after their degree provides the perfect opportunity to gain some invaluable real-life experience.
We believe strongly that this is a win-win situation for both us and you! During your time with one of the world’s fastest growing digital media companies you will be involved in real projects with real responsibilities to stretch and develop you. At the same time, the Company benefits from a fresh perspective, and the inquisitive mind and energy that young talent can bring!
• Experienced with MS Office
• Analytical skills
• Excellent time management and co-ordination skills
• High Education qualifications (Maths & English)
• Business, marketing, business information technology degree (or related subjects)
• Understanding of the different online marketing channels
Requirements#Immediate Internship ideally with January 2013 start.
The role is split into two key areas:
?1. Supporting the client services team in day-to-day administrative tasks
2. Co-ordinating the development of publisher relationships
• Timely client reporting
• Providing the team with weekly reporting updates
• Co-ordinating client campaigns and creative
• Being the point of contact for clients and partners
• Recruitment and optimisation of client partner performance
• Responsibility for assisting in achieving client sales targets
• Co-ordination of client marketing and communication plan
• Supporting and attending client/partner meetings and social events